Monday, June 20, 2011

Matt's Guest Blog

As the Principal Corps class of 2011 embarked on our 13 month journey just over two weeks ago, I noticed one apparent idea: Every member of this class is unique and each brings a different aspect of education to the forefront which will benefit all. Each of us wants to be the best administrator he or she can be. It came as a great shock to me that the faculty and staff at UM will not allow us to be mediocre because if we are the children of Mississippi fail due to our lack of training. They have demanded, and continue to demand, much from us. It is my belief that they will get every bit that they demand from us and more. We will be successful with our journey. I am so thankful that I have seven other people to help with this incredible task that has been bestowed upon us. I wish us all the luck today and in the future. Congratulations on our accomplishments thus far and strive for higher accomplishments as we go forward.
Submitted by Matt Buchanan, former teacher at Rankin County Schools

No comments:

Post a Comment